Our economy is strong and our future is exciting
Our Council actively supports business to invest and grow. Salisbury is the ideal base for any forward thinking business.
We are at the centre of Australia’s growing multi-billion dollar defence industry. We’re a hub for national and international food processing companies, meeting growing international demand for Australian goods. And we are home to world leading research facilities, driving innovation and commercialisation across sectors including manufacturing, telecommunications, mineral processing and clean technologies.
Salisbury provides a strategic base for businesses needing fast and efficient access to local and international markets. A planned $10 billion investment in infrastructure, including intermodal freight facilities, will further enhance the logistic advantages Salisbury offers through road, rail, sea and air networks.
Salisbury, The ideal business base.
- State’s fresh produce food precinct set to expand amid growing export potential
- Lockheed Martin Australia building secret weapons laboratory in Mawson Lakes
- $985 million Northern Connector given the go ahead
- RM Williams pay homage to “Adelaide” with renamed women’s boot
- Thomas Foods International looks to northern Adelaide for new manufacturing facility to meet export demands
- Chinese MOU paves way to increased fresh produce exports
- Over $30 million of investments supported by $11million grants
- Mayne Pharma to plans to double exports with $11 million expansion
- Parabanks Shopping Centre set for $18 million expansion at Salisbury
- Innovative Small Businesses Collect Prestigious Industry Awards
Our tailored support ensures you explore all your site options, including having access to latest maps, market data and property agent contacts to find the ideal location.
We can facilitate introductions to potential suppliers, customers and business networks. We have regular contact with over 3000 businesses in northern Adelaide.
Through the Polaris Centre the Salisbury Council provides business advice and assistance to local businesses to support their growth and expansion.