Our economy is strong and our future is exciting
Our Council actively supports business to invest and grow. Salisbury is the ideal base for any forward thinking business.
We are at the centre of Australia’s growing multi-billion dollar defence industry. We’re a hub for national and international food processing companies, meeting growing international demand for Australian goods. And we are home to world leading research facilities, driving innovation and commercialisation across sectors including manufacturing, telecommunications, mineral processing and clean technologies.
Salisbury provides a strategic base for businesses needing fast and efficient access to local and international markets. A planned $10 billion investment in infrastructure, including intermodal freight facilities, will further enhance the logistic advantages Salisbury offers through road, rail, sea and air networks.
Salisbury, The ideal business base.
- Your door to business success in Salisbury
- Codan Radio Commuications wins US$7.9 million contact
- Habour Town styled shopping centre at Parafield Airport
- RAAF base at Edinburgh preparing for new surveillance planes
- Business mission to open doors to China’s market
- Food Park at Parafield Airport gives tenants $7 million boost
- Major Works underway at Mawson Lakes
- Hugh Jackman invests in RM Williams
- Bolt-on system to air-conditioner systems slashes power usage
- Osmoflo treatment of ground water enabling beer production
Our tailored support ensures you explore all your site options, including having access to latest maps, market data and property agent contacts to find the ideal location.
We can facilitate introductions to potential suppliers, customers and business networks. We have regular contact with over 3000 businesses in northern Adelaide.
Through the Polaris Centre the Salisbury Council provides business advice and assistance to local businesses to support their growth and expansion.