Our economy is strong and our future is exciting
Our Council actively supports business to invest and grow. Salisbury is the ideal base for any forward thinking business.
We are at the centre of Australia’s growing multi-billion dollar defence industry. We’re a hub for national and international food processing companies, meeting growing international demand for Australian goods. And we are home to world leading research facilities, driving innovation and commercialisation across sectors including manufacturing, telecommunications, mineral processing and clean technologies.
Salisbury provides a strategic base for businesses needing fast and efficient access to local and international markets. A planned $10 billion investment in infrastructure, including intermodal freight facilities, will further enhance the logistic advantages Salisbury offers through road, rail, sea and air networks.
Salisbury, The ideal business base.
- Edinburgh Parks sites get snapped up
- Technology Park- Smart, Growing and Global
- Mayne Pharma raising $887m to fund US generics acquisition
- Hardi launches world’s largest sprayer
- State Budget: Technology Park businesses to benefit from ultra-fast internet
- Mayne Pharma $25 million expansion to grow their US markets
- Hartwig Air pilots their way to train Vietnam Airline cadets
- $10 Million to grow small business and create jobs in the north
- Defence to put Codan on tier two offensive
- Exported fresh produce aboard on Qatar Airways
Our tailored support ensures you explore all your site options, including having access to latest maps, market data and property agent contacts to find the ideal location.
We can facilitate introductions to potential suppliers, customers and business networks. We have regular contact with over 3000 businesses in northern Adelaide.
Through the Polaris Centre the Salisbury Council provides business advice and assistance to local businesses to support their growth and expansion.