A Harbour Town styled Â shopping centre featuring fashion outlets, sporting good stores, homeware retailers and an alfresco dining area will get underway at Parafield Airport this year.
The centre is to be call District Outlet Centre. Its expected construction will occur in the second half of year on the at a vacant block at Lawrence Hargrave Way, Parafield Airport, during the second half of this year.
The District Outlet Centre Adelaide is an exciting new shopping destination, showcasing a huge range of fashion and homeware brands at affordable prices.
The District Outlet Centre will be designed around a single level â€˜race trackâ€™ style layoutÂ incorporating over
70 Outlet tenancies & Extensive Food and Beverage opportunities.
- 70 Outlet tenancies totalling over 14,000sqm GFA.
- Tenancies ranging from 59sqm to 691sqm, with an extensive Food and Beverage precinct.
- Main trade area population over 546,000 with apparel expenditure ofÂ $581 million (source: Macro Plan Dimasi).
- Located on Main North Road with 900 metres of frontage, and 47,000
- passing cars per day. Close to the corner of Kings Road with anÂ additional 42,000 passing cars per day and 840,000 residents within a 20km radius.
- Adjacent to the largest Bunnings in South Australia.
- Situated in the centre of a growing homemaker precinct with leading
- retailers such as Masters and Officeworks.
- High-quality design by Hames Sharley Architects.
- Opening June 2017
To secure your spot in this exciting new development register your interest hereÂ http://districtoutlet.com.au/