WalkerÂ Corporation lanched their second stage of its $400 million industrial estate known as Vicinity in Adelaideâ€™s northern suburbs. Walker has built a new intersection at the corner of Heaslip Rd and Pilatus Drive to cater for B-double road trains, with the gazettal of B-triple road trains is also imminent.
The 12ha master planned site has been popular in a difficult market. CBRE associate director Jon Nitschke said “Vicinity was Adelaideâ€™s most successful industrial subdivision in recent years, with a large format service station due to be opened by the end of the year.”
Recent sales include:
- Proactive Property has purchased a 4400sqm parcel of land, and will speculatively build a warehouse and office facility
- Â Autothermâ€™s 2400sqm new headquarters
- Automotive Holdings Group subsidiary Harris Refrigerated Transport is operating a new $35 million chiller and freezer distribution facility
- Civil contractors Buttrose Earthmovers has purchased a 3360sqm parcel of land to build a new storage warehouse.
- Bonney Welding has recently completed construction of a new 3300sqm premises.
Other Established tenants include:
- Toll NQX,
- Cahill Transport,
- Nick Scali
Vicinity location at DirekÂ provides easy uncongested access to key freight routes and strategic close key sectors within the areas such as:
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Mining Services
- Various Cold Storage andÂ Distribution Centres
- Defence with nearby Edinburgh Parks being home to the RAAF Base, DSTO and a range of Defence Prime such as BAE Systems Australian Headquarters, Nova Concepts and Lockheed Martin.
See ourÂ Business CasesÂ for the sectoral advantages of doing business in Salisbury
For more information about Walker Corporation Vicinity Industrial Estate see www.vicinityindustrial.com.au